When You Live In Fruita, CO, Fun, Entertainment & Dependable Chimney Care Is Never Far
For top-notch, responsive, dependable, and customer-focused chimney and fireplace care in Fruita, Redlands, Loma, and throughout the Western Slope, call The Chimney Doctor.
Fruita, nestled on the Colorado River, may be smaller than some of its neighbors, but it’s big in the way of views and offerings.
- Raft your way down the Colorado River, 4-wheel Fruita’s thrilling terrain, hike Rattlesnake Arches or McInnis Canyons, or grab your mountain bike and hit trail after trail in Fruita — it’s a mountain biker’s dream.
- Want a more leisurely experience? Bike your way from shop to shop downtown or head to Adobe National Golf Course (Adobe Creek National) for 27 holes.
- On Tuesdays, the Rimrock Rodeo is the place to be, and you’ll want to head downtown on the 4th Friday of every month for great food, drink, music, art, and more with Fruita Fourth Fridays.
- Need a pick-me-up? Morning Mission Coffee (on Highway 6 & 50), Camilla’s Kaffe (on Aspen Ave), and Aspen Street Coffee (also on Aspen Ave) have you covered. And for an unforgettable slice, visit Hot Tomato on Mulberry St.
Biking, climbing, hiking, rafting, 4-wheeling, golf, rodeo, shopping, coffee, dining…did we miss anything? Oh yeah, Fruita’s also the “Heart of Dinosaur Country,” so you’ll definitely want to head to Jurassic Court and visit The Dinosaur Journey Museum.
In other words, there’s plenty to do, see, explore, and love in Fruita, but when you head home, make sure your chimney system is in tip-top shape, free of leaks, and ready to keep you and your family warm and cozy, by calling The Chimney Doctor.
We’re based out of nearby Grand Junction, and we’re proud to serve those in and around Alexander Ditch, Appleton, Backroads, Downtown Fruita and K Rd, Brandon Estates, Cedar Park, Comstock Estates, Echo Canyon Estates, Elmwood Heights, Holly Park, Mountain Glen, Stone Mountain Estates, Sunset Village, Village at Country Creek, West Edge, S Mesa St, Wildwood Acres, and every other community in the Fruita area.
Trained, Educated & Certified To Better Serve You
Our team is certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), and we’ve invested in memberships and training with the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG), HeatShield®, and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) as part of our commitment to deliver expert, trustworthy, and dependable service to our customers.
It’s our mission to provide you with all the relevant information you need to make the right decisions regarding the safety of your chimney system and the comfort of your family.
Some of the services we can take care of for you include these:
- Chimney, Fireplace & Stove Cleaning
- Chimney Inspections/Level II Video Inspections
- Boiler/Furnace Cleaning & Inspections
- Fireplace/Stove Service & Repair
- Troubleshooting & Smoke Investigation
- Chimney Repairs
- Chimney Relining
- Masonry Repairs
- Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration
- Chimney Leak Investigation & Repair
- Fireplaces, Stoves, Inserts & Gas Logs
- Stove Pipe Replacement
- Factory-Built Fireplace Changeouts & Replacements
- Custom Masonry Glass Fireplace Doors & Screens
- Chimney Fans
- Chimney Caps, Custom Caps, Shrouds & Chase-Top Flashings
- Top-Mounted Dampers
A Safer, More Enjoyable Fireside Experience Is Possible
Whether you’re shopping for a new hearth appliance and need to know which showroom is worth the visit (Head to Woodstove Warehouse or Fireplace West in Grand Junction), you need to have your new hearth appliance installed, or you need masonry repairs and chimney waterproofing services, we can help.
Just give the CSIA -certified team at The Chimney Doctor a call at 970-234-3330 or reach out to us here on our website. We’re here to answer your questions, provide top-notch service, and make time spent by the fireside safer, easier, and more enjoyable for you and your family.
Our customers in Rifle, CO are happy to be part of our extensive service area and we love making sure their chimney, dryer vent and fireplace systems are safe to use every year.