Make Your Fireplace Safer & More Efficient With The Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System
Having a beautiful masonry fireplace in your home can make nights at home with family and guests more comforting, more relaxing, and more enjoyable. But while older masonry fireplaces bring beauty and charm to the home, many are often wasteful, smoky, unsafe, and inefficient.
Could You Benefit From Ahren-Fire?
- Do you enjoy the look of the roaring fire, but rarely feel the warmth radiating back into your home?
- Has an inspection revealed that your fireplace, smoke chamber, or chimney isn’t up to current safety codes or that there’s not enough clearance to combustibles?
- Do you experience smoke or draft problems every time you try to light up a fire in your fireplace?
- Have you been told that your flue is too small for your fireplace?
- Is creosote a big problem in your chimney system?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, you don’t have to accept a smoky, drafty, inefficient, or unsafe fireplace as your reality, and you don’t have to lose what you do love about your fireplace. We may be able to completely eradicate your problems and restore your fireplace with the Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System.
What Is The Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System?
The Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System is an all-in-one, highly insulated refractory fireplace system that’s installed inside of —and essentially relines — the existing chimney system. Each component is designed to work together to improve the efficiency and performance of the system, while providing the insulation needed to bring fireplaces and flues up to code.
With Ahren-Fire, you get the following benefits:
- A cleaner, more complete burn, which means less creosote production and less fuel needed to keep the fire going.
- A perfect flue-to-firebox ratio, which means you can kiss draft and smoke problems goodbye. The system effectively pulls smoke and byproducts up the chimney, while allowing you to enjoy more of the heat produced the fire.
- A freshly lined and insulated fireplace and chimney, which reduces your chance of heat transfer and other dangers.
- More heat from your fireplace and less heat loss up the chimney, due to the firebox’s heat-radiating design.
- A safer, higher-performing chimney system, without the cost or hassle of a rebuild.
For homeowners who have been told their flue is too small for the fireplace/firebox, Ahren-Fire is a great solution as well, because it only demands that the flue area be 1/20 of the firebox area, rather than 1/10+.
The Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System is American-made, available in eight different sizes, and the only fireplace restoration product that meets or exceeds UL safety testing criteria. What’s not to love?
Enhancing & Restoring Your Fireplace Is Fast, Simple & Affordable With Ahren-Fire
Don’t let performance, safety, or smoke troubles keep you from enjoying your masonry fireplace — call The Chimney Doctor at 970-234-3330 to talk with one of our courteous and knowledgeable advisors about restoring your system with Ahren-Fire.
Call or fill out our online appointment request form and get the fireside experience you deserve with the help of our experienced, CSIA-certified chimney professionals!
We will do a thorough chimney leak investigation to find and fix your leaky chimney. Discover what other chimney repairs we perform for all of our customers.