Looking For Dependable Chimney & Fireplace Services In Grand Junction? Look No Further Than The Chimney Doctor
Getting your chimney in tip-top shape and keeping it strong, beautiful, efficient, safe, clean, and free of leaks requires regular inspections and maintenance — but no matter what chimney and fireplace services you need, The Chimney Doctor can help.
Our team has years of experience caring for the chimneys and fireplaces of Grand Junction and the neighboring communities, and we specialize in all things hearth-related. We’re certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA) and we’re constantly and consistently adding to our knowledge and expertise through our membership with the National Chimney Sweep Guild (NCSG). With us on the job, you can be confident you and your chimney system are in capable hands.
We Make Chimney Care Easy, Stress-Free & Affordable
Our goal is to provide quality service and peace of mind to our customers, and to make caring for your chimney system easy, affordable, and stress-free. Every service we offer is designed to meet a need, and as experts who focus on total chimney care, there’s nothing we can’t help you with.
Our chimney and fireplace services have you covered — top to bottom:
- Chimney, Fireplace & Stove Cleaning — Keeping up with regular cleanings is one of the best ways to keep fire risk low and keep your fireplace or stove in tip-top shape. When was the last time you had your fireplace or stove cleaned? Whether you have a pellet, gas, or wood-burning system, we have the rods, tools, and HEPA-filtered vacuums to ensure a job well done. We also specialize in the removal of creosote, even third-degree or level three creosote. This flammable deposit is highly acidic and easily combustible, so the sooner you have it removed, the better. Let our expert chimney sweeps take care of it for you!
- Chimney Inspections/Level II Video Inspections — Do you need to have your chimney system cleaned every year? Twice a year? There’s no way to know for sure without scheduling your annual inspection. The CSIA and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) recommend annual inspections for chimneys and hearth appliances of all types, whether you use your system or not, so make sure you get your inspection on the calendar each and every year. We’ll check for any signs of leaks, damage, creosote and soot buildup, blockages, and other concerns, so you can make repairs and adjustments while the problems are minor and affordable. We also offer level II video inspections, so even those hard-to-reach areas of your chimney system will get a proper evaluation.
- Furnace/Boiler Cleaning & Inspections — It’s easy to forget, but your furnace/boiler flue needs to be annually inspected and cleaned as needed as well. During an inspection, we’ll check for soot buildup, signs of condensation, corrosion, blockages, and other concerns, and make sure your liner is equipped to safely and effectively vent your furnace/boiler. We guarantee a thorough boiler/furnace flue inspection and cleaning, each and every time!
- Fireplace/Stove Service & Repair —Gas, wood, and pellet stoves and fireplaces each have their own service requirements and repair needs, but no matter which type of appliance you have, we can make annual maintenance a breeze. Make sure your pellet, gas, or wood stove, insert, or fireplace is ready to be enjoyed on the next chilly evening by scheduling your service with the experienced team at The Chimney Doctor.
- Troubleshooting & Smoke Investigation — Smoke problems, draft issues, and performance issues can make for an unpleasant fireside experience that’s anything but relaxing. Don’t let problems keep you from the enjoyment and relaxation your fireplace should bring you — let our team help. We have years of troubleshooting and smoke investigation experience and we’re confident we can quickly locate the source of your problem and provide a long-lasting and effective solution.
- Chimney Relining —Is a damaged flue liner keeping you from safely enjoying your fireplace or stove? Let us help. We specialize in relining with HeatShield®, stainless steel, cast in place flue liners, and the Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System, and we’re confident we can provide a solution that resolves your issues and fits with your budget and home heating needs. We also reline boilers/furnaces for greater efficiency, greater draft, and greater safety!
- Masonry Repairs — Masonry damage can greatly reduce the safety and longevity of your masonry, allow water into your home, and leave your entire chimney and fireplace looking shabby and unattractive. But no matter how minor or major the damage is, we can repair your masonry and help protect it against future damage. Our team specializes in tuckpointing/ repointing, firebox repairs, smoke chamber parging & repair, chimney rebuilds, chimney restorations, and chimney extensions. With our experienced chimney professionals on the job, you’ll never have to wonder about quality, appearance, or longevity — you’ll get the best results possible!
- Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration —A lot of fireplace and chimney problems — like performance issues, smoke problems, clearance from combustible concerns, and draft issues — can make it impossible to safely enjoy a fire in your home. But a total rebuild may not be necessary, thanks to the Ahren-Fire Fireplace Restoration System. This all-in-one system allows us to fully reline your chimney and fireplace, and eliminates a whole host of problems, even excessive creosote buildup. And because it’s installed inside of your existing chimney and fireplace, it won’t alter the look or require costly and messy demolition work. It sounds too good to be true, but it’s not!
- Chimney Leak Investigation — Leaks can quickly threaten your chimney’s safety and structural integrity, but we can put a stop to leaks fast — and for good! Our leak investigation experts will promptly identify where the leak is and make recommendations for repairs. Whether you need to have your crown repaired or rebuilt, your flashing repaired or replaced, or your chimney professionally waterproofed, we’ve got you covered. You don’t have to keep chimney leaks on your list of worries — we can take care of it for you!
Are you ready to have your chimney system inspected, cleaned, and cared for by a team built on humility, integrity, and education? Give The Chimney Doctor a call at 970-234-3330 or reach out to us here on our website. We’re committed to providing quick, courteous, thorough, and dependable advice and services to our neighbors, and we’re here to help protect your home and family. Call today and experience the difference hiring a CSIA-certified chimney sweep can make!