Custom Masonry Glass Fireplace Doors & Screens
Because they’re available in such a wide assortment of styles and designs, fireplace screens and doors can really provide the finishing touch your fireplace needs. But investing in fireplace doors and screens isn’t just a smart move for aesthetic reasons, they can also do the following:
- increase the safety of your fireplace by providing a barrier between the fire itself and the furnishings, floors, people, and pets in your home
- increase the safety of your fireplace by keeping sparks and hot ash inside the fireplace where they belong
- increase the efficiency of your fireplace
Are you considering adding glass fireplace doors or a screen to your hearth? We can help. We install custom masonry glass fireplace doors and screens from Stoll and Condar.
Stoll Fireplace Doors
Why Choose Stoll Glass Fireplace Doors?
- Design — Stoll glass fireplace doors are available in a variety of colors, finishes, and styles, but the artisans at Stoll can also craft a design especially for you.
- Safety — Stoll glass fireplace doors are crafted with 1/4” tempered glass, a safer, stronger glass that, if broken, will break into smaller, circular pieces, not large, jagged shards. These glass doors also come fitted with safety screens, which are more effective at containing sparks than decorative screens are.
- Efficiency — When closed, Stoll glass fireplace doors reduce heat loss through the chimney by 99%. They also eliminate cold downdrafts.
Stoll also carries working door screens, decorative screens, triple panel screens, modern screens, arched screens, and rectangle screens in a variety of finishes and styles, so you’re bound to find something that’s just right for your hearth.
Why Do Homeowners Love Condar Screens?
Condar fireplace screens are made of rust-resistant, black enamel covered mesh. They’re built to last, despite the high temperatures and moisture of the fire, and are a great option for homeowners who are looking to replace an old, rusty screen.
Condar screens are available in standard screen sizes, as well as custom sizes, so no matter what size your fireplace opening is, there’s a Condar that will fit perfectly.
Give Us A Call To Learn More!
Isn’t it time you put the finishing touches on your fireplace and enjoyed a boost in style, efficiency, and safety? Call The Chimney Doctor at 970-234-3330 today or fill out our online appointment request form to learn more about the glass fireplace doors and screens we sell and install!