For years the chimney industry has dedicated itself to eradicating air quality issues while keeping our customers safe and warm in their homes. At The Chimney Doctor we are concerned with protecting your home, it’s air quality, your family’s health, and will continue to strive to make it a comfortable place for you and your family during this time
As an essential service we will continue to operate through any COVID-19 shutdowns. If you still desire to have us perform inspection, repair, or installation work in your home now is the time! Give us a call today!
To help protect you as well as our employees we have implemented the following policies:
- We will be encouraging staff who are sick to stay home and not come into the shop or out into the field until they have recovered.
- Our office and out trucks will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Staff will not be collecting signatures on reports during this time unless you are comfortable providing one and you will be billed or invoiced electronically. If you would like to provide a check you may do so.
- Where possible our staff will keep a 5-6’ distance from any customer.
- Runners, drop cloths, gloves, breathers, and shoe booties will be used as needed. If masks and gloves are necessary in your home, or mandated by the area in which you live, please notify us when scheduling.
- Our HEPA filtered vacuums will help to assure indoor air quality and the safety of your family.
- Technicians will not shake your hand.
We sincerely appreciate your understanding at this time and hope the virus does not affect you or your loved ones during this trying time.
Please let us know if we can be of any assistance and know that we are striving to put your safety first in all that we do.
Daniel Freeman – Owner